Monday, September 28, 2020

A 360 Interactive View Of Your Project











About:

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Contact me to provide the previous documents of your project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



From your 2D drawing (dwg) or three-dimensional model, I will create the 360º interactive view with high quality textures and realistic lighting.



See a sample: https://bit.ly/360houseview



I will provide:

  • 360º interactive views of your project
  • 4600 x 2300px
  • 3, 6 or 9 views with spots


For an EXTRA payment you can also have:

  • more ambiences
  • more resolution
  • VR experience
  • Scenes with and without character


* The price of the service may vary depending on the complexity of the project.



Please feel free to get in touch with me to discuss your project.

Reviews


:

Muy buen trabajo, rápido y muy atento a las solicitudes.

:

Very good work, very good communication. I recommend it very much, so kind and responsible.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment