Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Building Or House Floor Plans Professionally











About:

Hello Friends,



Are you a lot owner looking for a Professional Architect to design your dream house? Or are you a real estate agent, developer or property manager looking for someone to produce floor plan drawings for commercial use. Just send me the lot size and other details and i will do your request professionally.



What will I deliver?

Source file - skp and dwg format

Pdf - pdf on demand

Image - jpg format



Why hire me?

I am a Professional Architect and formally trained as CAD Architect and specialize in 2D AutoCAD documentation and 3D Presentation. I can produce complete sets of engineering working drawings for project presentation, for getting building permits, for bid tender and for construction. So feel free to contact me for custom offer.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve contacted a few other sellers and was extremely disappointed. This lady listened and heard me. Appreciate help. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ma’am..

Seller's Response:

Delivered as ordered, perfectly turned the idea in my mind into a visual layout. I am happy and satisfied with the floor plan.

:

Thank you Sir..

:

It was an enjoyable experience. The design he provided was spot on with my ideas. Even when I suggested something, he was quick in giving feedback on my plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment