Monday, September 7, 2020

Design 3D Modeling , Rendering , 2D Drawings And Floor Plans











About:

Dear Miss/Sir Hello and welcome to my Gig 



I'm a PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT 



I have 5 years of EXPERIENCE in Freelancing . I’m an EXPERT at AUTOCAD , SKETCHUP , 3DS MAX and LUMION. 



ARCHITECTURE and INTERIOR DESIGN services i offer 

1. 3D Modeling & Rendering for Interior & Exterior 



2. Realistic 3D Renderings and Detailed 3D Modeling 



3. 2D DRAWINGS and MEP DRAWINGS



4. Converting Sketch to AUTOCAD DWG file and PDF



5. 2D RENDERING
for floor plan , elevation and section 



✔ AFFORDABLE 

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

✔RAPID CHANGES 





MUST !! Contact me before you place an order please . Thanks



REGARDS

zkkdesign

ORDER NOW!!!



 PS: Click the red heart icon 
 at the top left corner of the page and I'll be thankful forever ❤ 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with, very professional and managed to successfully bring architect technical drawings I supplied to life exactly how I envisaged. Will definitely use again.

:

Thank you so much

:

Great designs! Quick response time and quick delivery!

:

this seller is amazing, gave me what I was looking for, and will be my first choice to work with this great seller. very happy with the job. thank you very much

:

Out of most of the seller on fiver this guy is a gem , He is very Professional and Creative, I was amazed by the deliver and Quality of work. He is very friendly and easy to work with making it perfect to share your ideas with him. Highly Satisfied with the delivery. Would not hesitate to order again whenever i need more work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment