Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create 3D Floor Plan, Exterior And Interior, Model Sketchup











About:

Hello,

I am happy to work with you.

...QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE...that's what always in my heart!



I will make  FLOOR PLAN in 3D SketchUp models fastest and best for you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches to AutoCad, SketchUp, & etc.

1. Create 3d floor plan for large projects, high rise buildings, commercial building, apartments, hotels, markets, restaurants, shops, offices, & etc...

2. Only the walls, No color.

3. Including color, excluding furniture.

4. Include full color and furniture.

5. I will send you high-quality image or SketchUp model in PDF.

I will male and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

-In order not to lose your time.

-$5 is basically no color and interior, not rendered, I will send you a file sketchup.

With me, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction

Thank you very much,

 Cathginger



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment