Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Create A 3D Architecture Model And Render For You











About:

  • INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:
I Will Create 3D Model & Visualizations For Your Design


- High Resolution
- Commercial Use

- Background Scene



Visit my Architectural Portfolio here
https://www.behance.net/gallery/42718101/Architectural-Portfolio



  • BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
- For this gig, you will receive 3D Model for your architectural interior or exterior project.


*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.


I will provide 3D Model & renderings from your architectural designs.
The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.


Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines. 
I will provide you an extremely professional service with Quality visualizations for your project.


Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.

Thanks you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work, responds well to feedback

:

Thanks Sir for your kind review.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment