Sunday, September 20, 2020

Provide 3D Rendered Images Modelling With 3D Max











About:

Are you looking for professional 3d Visualiser for your Project?



If yes, welcome…!



So let me take this great opportunity to give you a warm welcome.



My name is Imran Ali Shamsi and I’m a professional 3d Visualizer with many years of experience on 3d Max and Photoshop.



You will get realistic images from drawings in high resolution JPG or transparent PNG format.



I’ll need drawings of the building e.g plans elevations and sections showing all necessary information. along with your requirements.



If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP



Thank you

Thank you for reading.

Please leave a comment.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment