Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Design And Render Realistic 3D Architectural Exterior, Interior, Landscape Plans











About:

Hi..


I'm Architect Chathu. I will provide Architectural designs, renovations, landscape designs and outstanding quality renderings for your Any kind of Architectural project as you needed.



I'm work with Autocad drawings,Sketches,JPEG, pdf files ant etc to make your design alive with photo realization for your Architectural or landscape designs to achieve your requirements.



1. Create 3d models for hotels,restaurants,shops,offices and houses, house landscapes, parks, etc.

2. Including materials and furniture

3. I will make and edit according to your need.


4. I will provide extra fast one day delivery for your special requirements.



I will provide you an professional service with High-Quality realistic visualizations for your project. I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customer's needs.


Please contact me before place an order..



(Note-You can have any architectural Work done under this GIG. please contact and discuss the requirement, i will Give instructions to proceed.)



Thank you.


Best Regards
Chathu

Reviews


:

It was a nice experience working with chatushkaediri. Early on, she asked good questions to clarify the project scope. The design to render was preliminary with many pieces that needed to be assembled but she skillfully filtered through the data and produced beautiful renderings reflective of my intent. Of course a few components in the initial renderings that didn't completely track with my concept, but she worked with me to clarify and was anxious to make adjustments to ensure it was reflective of my vision in a timely way. I Provided: Building sketchup model, material finishes pix, cross-sections, landscape concept: in rough dwg I Received: Assembled Landscape design of courtyard space

:

Excellent work, very kind and available for any changes and correction. All done by the intended date! Recommended to you all! I will be for sure antoher time a buyer. Thank you for everytihing.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment