Tuesday, September 22, 2020

3D Modeling With Realistic Render











About:

Please contact me before placing an order!

Hello, my name is Ahmed Mekawy 

I am a Professional 3D designer, I do 3D modeling and realistic rending as well. I can design any kind of furniture, house 3D models, and much more. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. 



Following are the services I can  provide you :



 3D modeling

 Textures

 Realistic render  

360 render (optional)


Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.


The price depends on the project as well as the estimated delivery time. We must discuss the details before you buy the gig. I will be glad to answer all of your questions.



Best regards
Ahmed Mekawy




Reviews


:

It was great working with Ahmed. He accommodated our requests really well, and he works really fast. Highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment