Friday, September 11, 2020

Design Your Electrical, Plumbing And Hvac Drawing











About:

Hello Sir,

I am an Electrical Engineer, I can create a professional drawings of Architectural, Electrical plan, Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing, HVAC, elevation, section and even interior or exterior design in AutoCAD for you. If you need that, fell free to contact me.

You can send me handmade drawing with or without measurements, JPEG, PDF file or only sketch with description and I will do for you professional drawing in AutoCad and realize the drawing that will satisfy your needs and preferences. I can provide dwg, pdf or jpeg file.



My services:

·  Electrical drawings, Plumbing & HVAC

·  Single line diagram (SLD), Circuit Diagram, Load Calculation

·  Fixture and conduit plan

·  Floor plans, Site Plan, Section, Elevation, Detailing Drawing, Interior & Exterior design.

·  Scale any drawing

·  High resolution output in JPEG and PDF etc.

Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.

 

Please "contact me with message" before ordering

Regards,

tmraju1

 

Reviews


:

This guy is a total fraud. No delivery. Sent me unrelated files and call it delivery. Then immediately removed the files. That was his trick and as soon he removed the files, asked me for one more day. Did not realize it was a trick. This guy should not be on this platform. We need good honest people here.

:

Thank you.

:

All Good ...Will Use Again

:

Order just as described ... thanks for planning my electrical/plumbing layout!

:

Was great to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment