Sunday, September 13, 2020

Architectural Design, 3D Modeling, Realistic Rendering











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG...



I can make your imagination or idea into a two dimensional drawing or three dimensional object.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:



- Floor plans of your apartment or building or any product in AutoCAD 2D.

- 3D Modeling in Sketchup Pro.

- Ultra realistic image render.

- Walkthrough video of your property.



 

I will provide the source files, including the textures I've made for 3D models. I will help you with my expertise in new designing concepts as an architect.



Specify your ideas clearly that what you want me to do for you & I will give you the best results.





BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:




PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info.



- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.




NOTE : I will only provide the data in recognizable file formats.





It will be my pleasure to work with you !



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ahsanullah012 has delivered a great job again. He fulfilled all expectation which I never doubted. If you need good architectural visualization he is your guy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

It is better understood when you use , the Gig's slides as an example of what you need. Doing that will save a lot of time. As a first time buyer, i should have done that.

:

He did a great job! Very professional to work with, good communication and customer service. And the end products look great. Thank you

:

Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment