Friday, September 18, 2020

Realistic Office 3D Interior Rendering Or 360 Panorama











About:

I can create a high quality 3D model of interior of your office space. All you need is an image of the floor plan and a proper description of how you will want it to look. 

I'm an architect and interior design, I have 7 years experience work with companies and clients from 17+ country in the world. My passion lies in making beautiful interior images and 360 panorama for customers, who can use them to present their plans to their customers or for personal use.



THIS GIG INCLUDES:
One beautiful realistic 3D-rendering of your design.



- High Resolution interior images (HD or 4k [4000 x 3000 px]) 

- Realistic
- Commercial Use



For an additional 35 usd, I can provide an ultraHD 360 panorama (4000 x 2000px) - 1 image for 1 room (please see Gigs extras)For open spaces please contact me for a custom offer.



Services I offer: 

- 3D rendering, modeling interior, exterior 

- 3D floor plan 

- Make 3D walkthrough animation 



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project 

- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



Reviews


:

Remarkable work. Exactly what I needed!

:

I won't use anyone else! This designer is a critical part of my business.

:

I love the work!

:

Great taste!

:

good professional work! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment