Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Design 3D Model And Complex Render Architecture Project











About:

I am a professional architect, civil engineer & 3D designer with more than 5 years of experience. I can create your architectural project and in 2D, 3D and provide you realistic-looking renderings & Architecture. You can send the floor plans for the projects, or pictures, or simply explain what you have in mind



i will provide you:



  1. Architectural projects with a realistic view
  2. Beautiful landscape designs
  3. Awesome Architectural Visualizations

  4. Eye-catching interior designs
  5. and many........................ 


The programs mastered by our team:



  1. 3ds Max
  2. Revit
  3. V-ray render
  4. Archicad
  5. Autocad
  6. Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
  7. SketchUp
  8. Video editing tools (Adobe premiere ...)


Options in the packages are different to each other. Please contact me for full detailed description about the packages and for my portfolio samples.



IMPORTANT NOTE



Prices noted in this gig are default prices. So, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER and I will help you to choose the best package.



Thank you,

Muhammad Umar Hayat (Extreme Engineer Consultant)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow. I am AMAZED at the quality of the design work completed. Took my idea to another level. Simply the best. I would recommend him as your first choice for any project, no need to look further. He will get it right on the first try.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir

Seller's Response:

Be prepared to go back and forth with this guy. Very slow service and didn’t understand my needs. Poor work and sloppy with careless mistakes

Seller's Response:

Very easy to communicate with and provided exceptional work! Understood the brief properly and got it right the first time. I will be definitely doing more business with you . Thanks

:

Thanks Sir




No comments:

Post a Comment