Sunday, September 27, 2020

Roofing Takeoff And Prepare Detailed Estimation Boq











About:

If you are working in Construction Industry and looking for Accurate Quantity takeoff for your roofing projects then you came at the right place.

I am professional Civil Engineer graduated from NUST; I am an estimation engineer by profession. I have done 250+ estimation USA based projects. I have 3 years’ experience in this work. I will work for you in the following divisions and prepare the excel sheet for you:

- EPDM roofing - Asphalt shingle roofing - Metal roofing - TPO Roofing and every component of roofing for example Fascia, Valley, Eave, Base flashing, Counter flashing and every kind of roof accessories

Why Me?

- Source/Planswift file

- Prepared BOQ excel sheet

- On-time delivery

- Huge Experiences

- Unlimited revision

- Support till bidding

if you have further questions do knock me, I reply instantly so if you want to know anything please knock me once. 

Please check my portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dTXCrOh1-jsiL8PyUFMI9L5dJS_Bazkr?usp=sharing

Note: 
To avoid any misunderstanding regarding the gig price and scope of work involved. Please Contact us before placing any order.

Looking forward to work with you!

Regards

umarfarooq728

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick, very responsive, and instantly made any adjustments necessary to the project. Glad we had him look at our project.

:

Thank you so much, I am always happy to help with another challenging project Great to work with you!

:

excellent service thank you so much

:

great to work with this seller,very responsive,good communication,delievered job on time,will work again in future. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment