Monday, September 14, 2020

Design 3D Model And Floor Plans Of A Modern House











About:

Hi,

WELCOME to my profile. I am an Architect.



WHAT CAN I CREATE FOR YOU?



  • Basic design sketches to conceive the exact idea of the mass.
  • 2D floor plans of the house. consist of CAD drawings.
  • Working drawings including minor but complicated details.
  • Electrical, Sewerage & Plumbing plans.
  • 3D modeling and rendered images giving you a finished look of the building.


Kindly provide accurate details.



Delivery time and prices are negotiable. It depends on the project scale and intricate details. If you have your own ideas, I would love to help you evaluate them.



Looking forward to have a great partnership ahead.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I fully recommend this seller. He was very open for changed and overdelivered the amount of images. Very good and very fast. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for appreciating my efforts. Looking forward to have a long-term friendly working relationship.

:

very great work and very fast in deliver ready to make your ideas to real I highly recommend to work with waseem.

:

I truly recommend Waseem. He was extremely helpful and listened my needs. Also he has great technical skill to complete the job. He is very easy to reach and contacted me often for listening my needs and done the job fast. The result was the exactly what I wanted. I am more than happy with the results!

:

Wow thank you. You did so much work and it looks great i will be back with more detail next month when i can have more time to work with you. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment