Thursday, September 3, 2020

Design And Render Your Bathroom In 3D











About:

I am a professional 3d Visualizer specialized in 3d modelling, exterior facade, interior designing, landscaping, rendering.

I have experience in 3D designing/rendering with AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Lumion & Photoshop.

I have experienced in



  • 3D model design
  • 3D Rendering
  • Architectural Visualization
  • You can get unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
  • Express delivery.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.



    IMPORTANT: Especially,  Please message me before you order the gig.


Thank You.....


Here is my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/iftikhar_ahmad



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good ideas, understood what I was asking for

:

Great communication and very hard working to ensure client is pleased. I would hire again.

:

Very fast and the revisions were made correctly. Will look forward to working with him again in the future. 5 stars!

:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to working with you.

:

Worked very well with this designer on my bathroom 3D design. Will definitely use him again in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment