Sunday, September 27, 2020

Architectural 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

I am a responsible, positive, and hardworking individual, who always strives to achieve the highest
standard possible, at any given task.

I'm in this field for more than 6 years



  • My expectation is to provide the best product possible to the client.
  • I love to work on different projects with great ideas.


Send your DWG file, .skp file, or Sketch with written ideas.



I will Provide you,

  • 3D Renderings to your expectations.
  • HD Quality Images
  • 2 Revisions for one project.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries at any stage. It is always better to resolve any question before ordering

***Please always try to contact me before ordering





 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lahirumee did an EXCELLENT JOB rendering the 3D Model that I required. He went above an beyond to make sure that I was happy as a customer. He rendered the texture and other details exactly the way the I wanted. Initially there were some misunderstanding and miscommunications between what I was saying and what he was comprehending, but after we worked thru the glitches, the project became a much bigger success that I initially envisioned! *Project, Timely replies, Meeting all timelines, and a better end product that I initially expected, were all the ingredients that the Seller displayed to cook up an amazing platter....my custom home project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This is the second project we developed together, and the attention to detail and the quality of the work is very impressive. Highly recommend Lahiru.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, sir!

Seller's Response:

My projects can be quite complicated, and this seller's interpretation is superb. He went above and beyond my expectations. This is my first experience with fiverr, and it was a pleasant experience. On to the next project!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment