Monday, September 28, 2020

A 3D Interior Design Of A Room In 10 Dollars











About:

Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 


I am a Level 2 3D Designer on Fiverr.

I will always try to make you satisfied with my design.

Please contact me if you want to work with me.

I work hard and efficiently, update work quickly and always deliver on time.

I can design and renovate your interior, exterior, landscape, coffee shop, restaurant, Office Or if you have any custom requirement, that can be fulfilled. 

I have a vast experience in Architectural and Interior 3D designs Using Industry Standard tools Like 3Ds Max, Auto CAD, Photoshop, Vray and Lumion10Pro to provide Highest Quality Renders possible. 

I believe my skills and experience in these areas will prove beneficial to your jobs and projects.

Really want to have chance to work with you.



  

Regards

Muneeb Aslam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There is a bathroom that needs renovation and to be honest, the design kind of eluded me. I saw some of this guys work and I decided to give him a try. From the onset, he was very good with communication. I explained what I wanted from him and he duly delivered on time with an amazing design. When it came to revising the work, he quickly acted on it and I was really impressed with the final work. I would highly recommend this for anyone interested.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir for such a nice review. :)

Seller's Response:

Absolute great work completed by Muneeb. Great communication skills and was happy to do a few minor amendments afterwards which was so helpful for me. Thanks again, and would definitely recommend. It’s hard finding reliable and skilful people on here, but you can count on Muneeb. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the final images, we needed to make a few changes to the original design but Muneeb was very accommodating & understanding and made the changes quickly. Great value & thanks again Muneeb.

:

Thank you so much for such i nice review. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment