Monday, September 28, 2020

Be Your Professional Architect And Render Plans











About:

Hello, thanks for visiting my Gig !!

I am an architect who provide services as what you need. I believe that every client has a very different and special requirement so I make the choice open up to you.



The major services I can provide are

1.     Making your hand sketch to professional drawing.

2.     Designing a detail, you need or imagine.  

3.     Designing a floor plan from an outline drawing you give me. 

4.     Planning and Redesigning your home, office, school, mixed use, clinic, hotel etc.

5.     Floor plan rendering.

6.     I will convert PDF or image drawings to Auto cad.

7.     Block view of your 2D plan in sketch up.

In Short , Let me your Architect!!



About pricing , I believe also that each order has a different pricing system, but I can say about my prices are very fair, you will happy about the result at the end.



Thank you once again and have a great day!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ankilunkad was extremely quick, efficient and easy to communicate with. He created exactly what I wanted and his rendering is very helpful to me in my visualization of the remodel. Will be recommending to others!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much appreciating my efforts.

Seller's Response:

He was very good at taking in everything that I asked him to and adjusting to make things work. Nice job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Anki is a pleasure to work with. I have worked with her on multiple projects. Will plan to continue to work with her. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment