Friday, September 11, 2020

Create 3D Model And Realistic Render Exterior, Interior











About:

Hello, I am an architectural designer with strong 3D modeling, visualization and animation animation skills. 
Excellent knowledge of 3ds max, Photoshop, Auto cad and etc.
Ability to translate a 2d drawing into 3d visual.
Good Knowledge of construction details and material properties.
Knowledge of Design and creative, 3d, architecture&Interior and creative service.
Good communication and writing skills.
Please send a message first, I would like to discuss the details first so that we can clearly discuss the idea.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the second time I worked with him. And what a joy it was again!! Communication was perfect, always a rapid respons, and in general a really friendly guy! And just as last time he met all of my expectations, the renders again look great! And although I am a real critic, nothing was too much to ask, even the smalles details are perfectly executed! In general, I would recommend him for every render job you have, and I will definitely contact him again in the future for other renders I may need!

Seller's Response:

thankyou .

Seller's Response:

punctual, kind and patient! I'm glad that I chose him to design my cocoon!

:

thankyou .

:

Great work. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment