Saturday, May 2, 2020

2D Architectural Drawings And Timber,Marble Flooring Designs











About:

Hi,

I am Hemal.



If you are looking for professional service provider to do any work mentioned in below list, you are warmly welcome & contact me.



You can find my services from below list included in gig packages.



  •   Modify designed plans & hand drawn floor plans into CAD
  •   Drawing detailed and high quality plans.
  •   Flooring designing with timber or marbles (floor,decks,stages,stair cases,auditoriums,etc..)
  •   Bill of quantity(BOQ) or Bill of materials (BOM) related to your project as your requirements
  •   Fast delivery.
  •   PDF/images/sketches TO AutoCAD drawing

WHY CHOOSE ME?



✔ 12 years experience in the construction field in Sri Lanka

✔ Good communication skills and patience

✔ High-quality delivery

✔ Instant customer care service

NOTE - 

1. I do not offer 3D services

2. Basic, Standard and premium package are for a single drawing only & relevant maximum area is mentioned in gig package descriptions.

3. Please contact me for any clarifications before place order.



So if you're looking for a professional service provider with high quality, please contact me.



Thank you



Best regards,



Hemalpb


Reviews


:

very well. he really understood my purpose & delivered final work as i exactly wished

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment