Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Virtual Staging, Virtual Renovation Services











About:

Hi.
My name is Anh. I've had experience for 3D Visualization OVER 7 years. 



I supply the following services:

1. Virtual Staging: Add new furniture to empty rooms

2. Renovation: I change wall, floor,...and remove the existing furniture and then add new furniture for rooms



I have been working clients who come from Australia, England, US, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada,...



I am always feeling that "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT"



Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price

2. Fast turnaround and delivery on time

3. I create the photorealistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties

4. I Have huge virtual furniture library to add your rooms

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.



I always find the long term cooperation.



Kindly regards,

Anh.

Reviews


:

I am very impressed with his work. He matched my submitted furniture almost perfectly, not that is had to be exact. Quality rendering finish compared to others I have seen. Highly recommend!

:

This looks fantastic! The image is staged beautifully and the editing is realistic and not overdone. Thanks so much Andrew! We will definitely be in touch with more images in the future.

:

Andrew is always quick and professional, and always understands our specific needs. He's always up for the challenge and I recommend him to everyone!

:

I’ve been looking for someone to do virtual staging for my listings, but have had a hard time finding the right person because my photos were taken with my iPhone. This seller is amazing!!! Will definitely be using again!!!

:

Very quick turn-around and communication. The style was not 100% what I had preferred but turned out pretty well. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment