Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Render Best Photorealistic 3D Interior Visualizations Perspectives











About:

Please contact with me before creating the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.



Dear Client,

I'm Razi and I'm an Architect and a Interior Designer.

I have specialization in creating 3D architectural models and interior design rendering.




What am I offering?


  • 3D modelling of your architectural project
  • 3D modelling of the enviroment
  • Camera setting
  • Texturing and lighting
  • Rendering
  • Post production
  • Smooth Communication
  • Commitment




What is my workflow?

  1. I will discuss with you about the project and might ask a lot of questions to make sure I am clear about your requirements.

  2. I receive the floor plan dimensions/basic layout.
  3. I create the 3D SKP model using Sketchup.

  4. I add the 3D furniture considering spaces, dimensions and any other limitations.
  5. I render realistic perspective visualizations with high quality lighting.
  6. Deliver the final result files based on your package.




The above is the main outline, however each project is individual according to its area so make sure to contact me first so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.





Looking forward to hear from you, have a good day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent skills and communicates well

Seller's Response:

Highly skilled designer..... I will work with him often.

:

Thank you Larry. Happy to work with you too.

:

Very responsive good work

:

Thank you. Hope to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment