Saturday, May 2, 2020

Quality 3D Models For 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, 3D Rendering











About:

Hi,



My name is Yorden,



I am a professional 3D modeler. I have a deep understanding of  Blender and Skecthup to create quality 3d models for concept rendering , sculpting, texturing , 3d printing etc...



Prices displayed are here as a reference, and each projects will be negotiable case by case.



I work fast and can provide quality result which is the priority for me.  



Please first contact me via mailbox in order to discuss about the details of your project



Any questions, just ask me . I will respond as soon as possible !





Best Regards

Yorden





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used yordens design service many times for the past 3 years. he is there best and you won't be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Have worked with Yorden on many projects already, always very satisfied with comms and work! Highly recommended

:

This is my second time using Yorden77, great job again! Thanks so much!

:

you're very welcome . love your projects a lot

:

Very fast and professional work! Looking forward to our next project together. thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment