Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draft Floor Plan Within 6 Hours











About:

I will create a autocad floor plan (and deliver it in .dwg format) within 6 hours.

I can also design building and deliver the elevation, section drawings (if you want).

You will get the editable source file delivered within the deadline. 

Reviews


:

Delivered on time and was very attentive

:

I had the most pleasant experience working with this Seller. He constantly communcated with me and sent files to review and approve frequently through out the project. He is very fluent in English and follows exact guidlines and requirments. Very much recommended and appreciated!

:

Super! He did exactly what I've asked for getting a plan from ideas and sketches. He has Good humor with handling plans. Hope this is going to be long term. Good to work with.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment