Saturday, May 2, 2020

Autocad Floorplan Or Blueprint Full Architectural Drawing











About:

Hey,

If you are looking for complete house plans package, please contact me through inbox as each project is different and I can customize offers specifically for your project. 



=> Package will include following drawings -

  • Site plan
  • Working floor plans with area calculation
  • Roof plan
  • Elevations
  • Electrical plan
  • Plumbing plan
  • HVAC plan
  • Door and window schedule
=> Optional drawings (not included in the packages above but can be purchased additionally) -

House Sections

Foundation plan

Framing plan

Typical wall sections

Typical framing details



The package can be modified based on your requirement and budget.



Why hire me?



 + Top Rated Seller with 100% positive rating.

 + I specialize in drawings as per US, UK and Australian standards.

 + No extra charges for the source file so the drawings that I deliver can be used throughout the construction process and thus recover its original cost.

 



NOTE - 

1. 
Please contact before the order to avoid cancellation or to request custom offer.

2. Basic, Standard and premium package are limited for houses with total area upto 1500 SF.
 

3. I do not offer 3D services. 



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great person on fiverr with high skills. He listened to my requirements very carefully. Delivered the project exactly what I was looking for. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for a professional person for their architecture needs. Really impressed

:

He did a wonderful job with my drawings!

:

Thanks for you feedback

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment