Friday, March 20, 2020

Create Your Hvac And Plumbing Project In Revit











About:

Hello ! 

I'm a mechanical engineer from jordan, and I'm a member of the jordanian engineers Association (JEA). 

I have 3+ years of experience in BIM and Autodesk revit, which is my passion to turn your ideas into a real project. 



My designs include: 



* Floor plans. 

* Mechanical systems drawings. 

*plumbing and HVAC drawings, ready for execution. 

*Engineering calculations and sizing. 

*all designs are based on engineering background. 



                                                        **After-sale consultancy**



Note: please contact me before placing an order. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am really inspired with this results, you will always be my first choice

Seller's Response:

number one buyer

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding ! all great

Seller's Response:

Great seller, good communication and excellent work. I would definitely use him again and also i recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment