Friday, March 20, 2020

Design 2D Floor Plan And 3D Work In Autocad











About:



Here is Engr. Masoom Khan 



 My Services are :

1. Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.

2. Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requirements.

3. Drawing detailed and high quality plans.

4. Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.

5. Fast delivery.

6. PDF TO AUTO CAD drawing.

7. 3D Modeling Sketch up,Twin Motion.

8. Quality work at Revit and Archi Cad

9. Having vast experience in Planning and estimation.

10. Rendering for your beautiful house or related building.

11.Civil Engineering assignments.

12.Structural Engineering Work.



Forward me your sketch or idea and we will discuss for costing & timing.



 If you need QUICK DELIVERY , please contact with me,

 Feel free to discuss if you have any query.

Note:

Please contact with me  before place an order.



So if you're looking for a professional service and high quality results, I'm here to help you. 



Please don't hesitate while contacting with me .



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work ! very happy .

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear hope so there will be good cooperation in future

Seller's Response:

he did a good job and i got my order on time.

:

Thanks dear

:

Great Knowledge and service




No comments:

Post a Comment