Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture, Quick Turnaround Time











About:

Dear clients, 



I'm Lee. I've had more than 4 years of experience working with real estate photos. 



I provide the following services:

1. Virtual Staging.

2. Virtual renovation.

3. Floor plan : 

+ 2D Standard or Textured Floor plan with site plan.

+ 3D Floor plan with site plan.

4. Interior Rendering.

5. Virtual twilight.



I have been working with clients coming from Australia, England, The US, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, etc.

I always keep in mind that "CLIENTS' SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING"



Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price.

2. Super quick turnaround and delivery on time.

3. I create realistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties.

4. I have a huge virtual furniture library to add to your rooms.

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.

6. 24 hours services.



WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR VIRTUALLY STAGED ROOM?



  • Send me photos.
  • Describe your photo (function room, furniture styles, etc).




Thank you for your time! 



I'm looking forward to hearing from you.



Best regards,

Lee_vn

Reviews


:

I only go to lee if i need photos staged as he has provided excellent service and his furnitures are up to date and very trendy.

:

Lee is very professional and very skilled with what he does. Strongly recommend Lee to anyone looking for excellent service!

:

Lee is an excellent person to work with. Easy and simple transaction.

:

Lee is very quick to respond to any requests!

:

Lee is a professional and provides excellent everytime! Strongly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment