Friday, March 20, 2020

3D Render, Sketchup, Autocad, Lumion, Video











About:

I will create a 3D model and / or display for your project or architectural product. I can work from scratch, model the whole building / product and then display it or just make a render if you send me the 3D model. You can pay for your work if you like it. or not. I will send you a sample before paying you to decide.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1eqMF0D_RMpA-F2QdS-1rnD-DsUUjtB7r

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive and proactive . Very good to deal with We had some technical issues regarding different versions of CAD and how to work it ....and I was very grateful that they were flexible to work with me to get it right. I would recommend and use their services again.

:

She was very friendly, always had a good attitude and responds and works very fast. I would definitely recommend her.

:

We ran significantly overtime with the project - we were very happy with the result. Some stronger verification on the earlier scoping of the project could result in better timeline outcomes

:

awesome lady Hieu with excellent communication and on time delivery. this is my 2nd project with her. she understands and give edits even when I was little unreasonable. I will work with her in future for sure. already another project is in pipeline.

:

Very clear communication and work on this job (revision of a 3D model with changes to buildings and site plan) was fast and good quality. Price was very reasonable given the work involved. I had to ask one pass of revisions: Seller was quick and thorough at addressing the "punch list" and used some creativity to go beyond my base requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment