Monday, January 6, 2020

Make Interior Design Of Your Office Or Workplace











About:

Thank you for be here. I’m so happy to work with my buyer.


1. Please contact me first before order
2. If your project is more bigger than my describe, the price will be higher, please contact to know.


Service I offer:
- I will rendering excellent interior for offices or workplaces projects.
- I use Sketchup, Revit, Autocad
- I will provide hight quality picture render final.
- I will provide the necesaries blueprints according to the selected package.


Please, provide me the following list:
- All picture example or idea picture, material (required in every order)
- All mersurement of room in Autocad, Revit or PDF (required in every order)
- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.


If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,



Javier Chacín

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick responses , easy to work with and above all super smart individual.

:

excellent customer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment