Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Create Professional 3D Architectural Rendering And Modeling











About:

Hello , i am nafaa_bastudio 

I will  provide you with enhanced detailing 3D  model and an ultra high resolution 
8K realistic rendering . I have worked on so many project and did a lot of exterior rendering and i am sur you are gonna enjoy the final product . I will  make sur you are totally satisfied and happy because that's my joy too and that's how i do my work .



I work with many professional  softwares such as : 

   Revit , Sketchup , Lumion, Enscape , Autocad , Photoshop . I will use all technique from  high quality rendering to  post production in photoshop so  that you have a unique rendering work . 



Please send a message and contact before placing the order to provide me more details about the project  . 

The price depend on the size of the project . 



Don't hesitate to contact ! And many gift and free rendering will be awarded . 

So what are you waiting for , message me and place the order now ! 



Thanks and best regard !! 

Reviews


:

I am completely satisfied with him. He is very kind and intelligent man. I recommend him for sure!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment