Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Create You Home Office Or Shelf











About:

Hey there! It seems you are here looking for the best home office design, so you are in the right place! Let me help with that!

This is a professional work made for you, so please share with me a few photos of the room and any information you think I may need about dimensions, style prefferences and furniture you want ;)

THIS GIG INCLUDE:



1.    Creative unique home office design project using professional software

2.    New and special Ideas that match office more comfortable for you

3.    Perfect Balance with Colors, Spacing, Budget

4.    Furniture, Special carpintry & shelves

5.    Plans, sections and precise dimesions



MORE FEATURES

Fast delivery and complete package of architectural plans

I will be glad to help you to make all your ideas come true, applying all my skills in order to get the most professional service and of course creating a great project with wonderful and realistic visualizations!

So...let’s do it!



My best wishes 

Arq. Diana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional you have satisfied all my requests. I'm really happy with the final result.

Seller's Response:

Yay!! I'm so happy for it best wishes dear! xx

Seller's Response:

We had some back and forth but got it mostly right in the end. Communication is quick and friendly.

Seller's Response:

I truly wish you the best xx

Seller's Response:

Great job and excellent communication




No comments:

Post a Comment