Thursday, January 9, 2020

Design In Dialux Lighting For Sport Facilities











About:

I can deliver for you full lighting documentation for sport facilities:



- lux / foot-candle level calculations in Dialux/Relux

- modelling and reverse colour renders

- AutoCad drawing with placement of fixtures

- bill of quantities


I work with AutoCAD, Dialux 4, Dialux EVO and Relux and I can create and modify existing photometric files if required.


Selecting recommended lighting fixture from famous brands or from IES files.


Typical input information:



- dwg drawings (pdf is acceptable too)

- photos

- photometry or data about fixtures

- requirements from client



Please contact me before ordering. We can talk more and get agreement to start our corperation.



Thank you for understading.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an amazing experience with Marek, very professional, very good communication during the design and very skillful . I am looking forward to working with him again!

:

Delivered Exactly what i required. He did an amazing job. Really Recommended.

:

Much appreciated!

:

He delivered a unique job, I am looking to work wit him again!

:

For lighting designing... I must say.... He is excellent... I have got done my whole project. which is on 22,222sqm land by him and many of the suppliers who had go through the report had informed me positive feedbacks regarding his output. So guys.... I highly reccommend to try him.... you will be happy with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment