Thursday, March 26, 2020

Make 3D Exterior And Interior Vray Renders











About:

                                                                FRIENDS WELCOME TO MY GIG


NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF THE WORK, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUS YOUR WORK BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.


Hi there friends, I am Maria, just got new here on fiverr. I am making 3D Realistic renders with a Rayzon7 1800X Workstation with a Vray Engine.



I am using 3DS MAX, Autocad, Revit , Adobe photoshop to make you real looking image. 
I have worked alot in 3d modelling and architechural rendering. 
Being new, I am offering a quality work in very reasonable price.  I am very friendly, You can talk to me, discus your work , your budget and everything, 
I will help you and make you 100% satisfied with my work. 


I am excited, come talk to me...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

msmaria completed the work as promised. service and delivery was perfect. highly recommended would not hesitate in giving her more work brilliant

Seller's Response:

Awesome learning experience. This man is very Guiding and a great man to work with. Would love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Friendly and flexible .

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir.

:

This seller was a joy to work with. Responsive, friendly, and above all did great work. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment