Thursday, March 26, 2020

Draft A Professional 2D Floor Plan











About:

I specialize in creating high-quality floor plans for property owners, real estate agents, and developers. Send me a sketch with measurements, photos with description, or an existing building blueprint and I will create a floorplan in AutoCAD.



My services include:

  • PDF/Photos/Sketch to CAD.

  • Optimization of layout for microunits and dorms (conform to ADA requirements).

  • Test fits for apartments, offices and retail spaces.

  • Modification of floor plan based on your specifications.

  • Modification of floorplan graphic style (add or remove poche, change or move furniture, textured floors, colored plans).

  • Floorplan labeling (rooms and dimensions). 



Feel free to contact me to discuss your project. Hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

Hats off to Chris once again for the completion of this long project. The detailed cityscape was finalised through our rhino model and drawn in such a short time. Thank you so much for sacrificing your sleep to finish this with such great quality. Looking forward to working with you again very soon.

:

Completed a very complex model and detailed cityscape drawing in an extremely short notice. Chris is my go to seller for all my tasks now, if you want someone with consistent high quality and delivers on time with great communication skills, there’s no one better that I could recommend.

:

Above and Beyond! Chris is very very professional, he always delivers on time and provides updates on how the work is progressing. One of his best characteristics and services is that he is always providing good suggestions. This time we worked on refining a construction detail and modelling that on rhino.

:

Thanks a tonne! Super efficient and very detailed model. Definitely got more than I expected. My Saviour!

:

Thank you Chris for the very speedy and thorough delivery. I've been on fiverr for a long time now and you are by far the most efficient seller that I have come across. Amazing job with translating my concept into a detailed rhino model!




No comments:

Post a Comment