Thursday, January 9, 2020

Render Exterior By 3D Max,Sketchup,Lumion,Revit











About:

Hello,

  

thanks for taking an interest in my architectural gig. I am an expert of exterior & interior 3d modeling and rendering and can give you 3d model and photo-realistic images.



  • I can do your 3D RENDERING using 3DSMAX, Lunmion, or SKETCHUP  according to your need.
  • i specialize in creating images of things that dont exist yet or too difficult to photograph.
  1. Interior Renderings
  2. Exterior Renderings
  3. 3d floor plans

  4. Resort Renderings

  5. Architectural Scale Models



  • please don't start an order without contacting me.


after getting your given information then I can understand the model and how complex it is. then we can discuss price. 

Our mission is to give life to your projects!



Thanks,

leo Star

Reviews


:

I have been working with this guy and still would continue to work with him for as long as we can. amazing work and great personality and understanding. this job was mere impossible but he did it in a great timeline

:

always great working with you buddy, modeled it just like the image .

:

the best and I'll be back again, don't think anyone on here is better than this guy

:

GREAT LISTENER . GREAT WORK AND IN A TIMELY FASHION BEFORE MY EXPECTATIONS

:

I was impressed with the communication with the seller, the quality of the product and the delivery time. Good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment